Rob Talks About His Fundamental ShiftFeb 04, 2021
In this episode of The Rob Scott Show, Sarah asks Rob unscripted questions about his past. They deep dive into his life story, and how he came to be where he is today.
Rob shares why he feels called to help other people change. Learn about Rob’s philosophy on “being.” He’s overcome many obstacles, such as abuse, addiction, and cancer.
His life was transformed by The Fundamental Shift, and he shares what it was like for him to go through it first hand. He also talks about why he dedicated his life to ending unnecessary suffering.
Don’t miss this intimate conversation that will give you new insight on who Rob Scott is.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- The “Story of Self”
- How to overcome early childhood trauma
- The impact of carrying the story of “victim”
- How stories and events impact modeling
- The path of dysfunction
- Understanding the Rob’s origin story
- A personal experience of The Fundamental Shift
- Pain versus suffering
- The power of working with a coach
- Why we suffer unnecessarily
- A journey out of addiction
- How to help society
- The power of managing your thinking
- How to shift your story
- Deciding to overcome dysfunction
- Maturity of “grow up” after a wake up
- Rob’s values and his mission
- Why Rob feels called to help others
- The origin of The Fundamental Shift
- Important values to live by
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.