The Crucial Technique to Balance Mental HealthMar 11, 2021
I hope you enjoy this important episode of The Rob Scott Show.
Rob and Sarah explore the spectrum of mental health. Specifically, they discuss what codependency & narcissism really is, and how to fix it.
There is a crucial skill required to improve your mental health.
Listen to this episode to gain the ability to objectify your "self-world model," and discover how to balance it effectively.
You can loosen attachment to "self" and "world." This is the key to building better relationships. It will make you a more holistic person and help you have healthier relationships.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Gain the freedom that comes from forgiveness
- The spectrum of relating
- Narcissism and codependency
- Neurotic, anxious, fearful
- Looking at psychological disorders
- The difference between leaving self or losing self
- Expressing codependency
- Learning to have empathy and compassion
- Why it’s hard to realize you’re stuck in a model
- The unconscious meanings that create a mental health
- Why the Fundamental Shift can help narcissism and codependency
- This is subtle because of the self-world model is subtle
- Belief as an assuredness of meaning
- How to avoid being a victim
- Meaning making as an invisible influence
- Predictive modeling and the certainty and human
- The evolutionary function of “knowing”
- Loosening of attachment over dissolving belief
- Changing your psychological grip
- The wisdom to be better wholistic people
- Learning how to balance your self-world model is key
- Strategies to manage our feelings
- Addiction and codependency
- Objectify the self-world model
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.