Happiness as Your Way of BeingNov 25, 2019
During this episode of the Rob Scott Show, Rob & Sarah discuss how happiness can become your default way of being. Changing your state is one thing, but the ability to be joyful no matter what is happening around you will change your life.
The secret to happiness is learning how to manage your attention. This simple hack is the fastest path out of overwhelm, anxiety, depression, and unhappiness. Fulfillment and joy is attainable, if you follow a different “happiness blueprint.” You can discover how to source your own joy, no matter what is happening.
It starts with being aware of your attention. Attention is a “place” and you get to choose where it goes. Once you know how to shift it, you can stop rumination. You can stop focusing constantly on overwhelm and distress. And instead feel calm, centered and much happier.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Defining what real happiness is
- How to change your state instantly
- A shift in your happiness blueprint
- The path to sustainable happiness
- Your consciousness is made up of your attention
- The importance of attention and focus
- How external factors can subtract from your happiness
- Why it’s difficult to shift your focus
- Tools you can use to move your attention
- The relationship between thoughts and feelings
- 4 levels of managing your attention
- Why there’s no there, only here
- How to discover happiness in any moment
- Learning to be “with what is” to enhance happiness
To download other full episodes of The Rob Scott Show on iTunes, head here. To subscribe on YouTube click here.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.