Use Gratitude to Be HappyMar 04, 2019
This episode answers all your burning questions about how to be happier right now. Rob and Sarah do a deep dive on gratitude. They get specific on what gratitude is and how to have more of it in your life.
You’ll learn useful tips on how to recognize and embody the actual feeling of gratitude. Plus, you’ll discover why gratitude may be the “mental medicine” you need. It can be the root source in your life to feel more love, joy, and connection. Rob also teaches a simple and powerful gratitude practice called “3G3.”
They also examine how expectation can be the opposite of gratitude. You’ll learn how expectation and attachment affect your mind. Finally, you’ll hear some different ways to manage your “desire muscle.” Managing attachment allows you to have helpful expectations. As well as grow your emotional intelligence.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Three Types of Meditation Practices
- How to Embody the Feeling of Gratitude
- Examining What Mindfulness Means
- The Difference Between Thinking & Sensation
- The Power of Being in the Present
- How to Become More Enlightened
- Gratitude, the “Mental Medicine”
- Managing Where You Focus Attention
- Comparing Down as a Survival Skill
- The 3G3 Gratitude Practice
- How Gratitude Facilitates Connection
- Exploring Why Expectation Happens
- How Expectations Can Be Beneficial to Us
- The Mental Error that Causes Suffering
- A Shortcut to Creating Change
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.