Become The Person Who Can Do It AllOct 22, 2018
Do you make so many commitments that you can’t keep up with all of it? Are you feeling overwhelmed with everything there is to do? So much so that you find you aren’t your word with your promises?
This episode will give you tips on how to become the person who can do it all. You can be more trustworthy, more accountable, and a real leader in your life.
The first step is being your word. Both to yourself, and others.
Your own self worth, and your worth with others, hinges on whether you do what you say you’re going to do.
Check in, are you your word?
If you’re not, things start to fall apart. But becoming accountable to yourself and others is THE crucial step to becoming a trusted leader in your life.
Someone capable of creating real change.
In this episode we discuss how being accountable to yourself and others will actually make you feel amazing.
This episode will give you tips and mindset hacks so you can become the person who can literally do it all.
I want you to be able to be more accurate in the promises you make by knowing what really matters to you. Growing this ability will allow you to become a leader who is dependable and trustworthy.
In this episode we also discuss:
- How to become more trustworthy.
- Showing up as a leader in your life.
- Why we almost always overpromise.
- How to create real change around you.
- Following through on your promises.
- Navigating your values and your behavior.
- Why we behave differently when people are watching.
- Creating accountability systems for ourselves.
- Why it’s dangerous to us when others aren’t their word.
- The (short term) advantages to lying and manipulation.
- Examining your effort and intentions.
- Being way more accurate in your promises.
- Understanding what really matters to you.
- Mindset shifts to create change.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.