Little Sprigs Podcast Interview with Christina RochelleMay 23, 2019
I got the incredible opportunity to talk with my good friend Christina Rochelle on her podcast, Little Sprigs, it just went live.
We discussed how the belief structures we have can be optimized. Why value based boundaries is a powerful parenting tool.
Plus, we did a deep dive on how to manage overwhelming thoughts and become more present parents and happier humans.
And so much more.
I had so much fun recording this with Christina. It is literally one of my favorite episodes ever. Make sure you check out her podcast to find our interview, and subscribe to Christina’s show so you can follow what’s she’s doing.
Some of the many topics we covered:
- How belief structures are formed
- Learning to be enlightened through parenting challenges
- Why control tactics seem important to us in parenting
- The cultural narrative around what “parent” should be
- Examining fear vs love, and our drive to be in control
- Value based boundaries and powerful parenting strategies
- How our stories get programmed in at an early age
- Lenses and how they impact our belief structure
- The difference between experience and judgement
- How to end unnecessary suffering
- Learning to find presence and joy in parenting
- The benefits of the 3G3 gratitude practice
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.