Humans Greatest MisconceptionFeb 25, 2019
This episode of the Rob Scott Show opens with a big question. What is the biggest misconception of humankind?
That question kicks off an interesting and candid discussion. We explore human attachment to belief. Plus, survival mechanisms, and how to gain the highest quality of mind.
You’ll learn exactly what attachment means, and how it’s actually a skill that protects us. You’ll also hear how awareness of what beliefs you attach too matters. It can be what keeps you stuck in a loop or propels you into being a powerful action taker.
Finally, you'll learn about the importance of balance, and why it’s important to manage our desires. Rob also talks about duality and shares what he thinks the most detrimental mindset might be.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- The Biggest Misconception About Humans
- The Mental Mechanism That Creates Habits
- Enlightened leaders in our Past
- Examining to Our Powerful Beliefs Patterns
- How the Ego Influences Us
- Understanding Desire and Cravings
- Attachment as a Survival Mechanism
- Learning Where Patterns Come From
- The Importance of Balance
- Navigating the We Space and the “I” Space
- Comparing Conflict vs War
- Awareness of Beliefs
- Managing our Attachments
- Learning How to Take Action in Your Life
To download other full episodes of The Rob Scott Show on iTunes, head here. To subscribe on YouTube click here.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.