How to Get Things DoneDec 05, 2019
How much happier would you be if you were able to show up and hold yourself accountable?
It’s actually not as hard as it might feel like.
Discover the easiest steps to getting better results in whatever area of your life you want to focus on. These strategies are easy to apply and powerful.
First, start simple. Get clarity on what matters and decide to narrow your focus. Next, set up specific, realistic tasks you can take action on every day.
I promise, if you can simplify your goals into actionable tasks and follow through, you will get results that shock you.
Little wins will stack up and build momentum.
Other Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Defining the map of consciousness
- Three important areas to master in personal development
- Which two factors impact your thinking
- Mastering the inner (internal) game and outer (external) game
- Why mental mastery matters but there’s more to do
- The dimensions of your identity
- Accountability and social pressure
- Willpower and conscious decisions
- The steps to getting external results
- Why it’s important to decide what matters
- How to simplify your behaviors
- Why little wins can create momentum
- All the benefits of being accountable to yourself
- Learning about intentions vs goals
- Simplification is an act of self love
To download other full episodes of The Rob Scott Show on iTunes, head here. To subscribe on YouTube click here.
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.